Melbourne Footy Trip

I Love football. I love blogging. Why not start a footy blog?
I'm about to take a group of kids from country WA to Melbourne for a feast of footy fun, this is the place for news , stories and pictures of our adventures.

About Me

My photo
Addicted to blogging. Married. Father of 4. Sport Nut. Geelong mad. Chaplain. Painter. I'm an Ideas Man. Hard to beat at Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Day Eight

It's been a huge day and a long night so no time to blog in detail now, I'll catch up tomorrow hopefully.

We went to another classic game of footy tonight at Docklands where Collingwood survived a last quarter onslaught to beat the Bulldogs by 1 point. The crowd was going crazy at the end and we were all on the edge of our seats. Shame the Magpies won but they probably deserved to.

Our flight to Adelaide is at 12.15pm. The taxi will be here at 10.00 in the morning to take us to the airport so it's going to be very hectic around here when we get up.

No comments: