Melbourne Footy Trip

I Love football. I love blogging. Why not start a footy blog?
I'm about to take a group of kids from country WA to Melbourne for a feast of footy fun, this is the place for news , stories and pictures of our adventures.

About Me

My photo
Addicted to blogging. Married. Father of 4. Sport Nut. Geelong mad. Chaplain. Painter. I'm an Ideas Man. Hard to beat at Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scenes from the Footy Trip

Believe it or not, I snagged the goal with this shot on the run in the pocket at Punt Rd! With my left foot!
Enjoying the Best Muffin I've ever eaten, bought at V Lounge cafe near the MCG. I'll be back!
Captain Cook's cottage in Fitzroy Gardens, transported to Australia and rebuilt as a gift to the state of Victoria in 1834 to mark the state's centenary.
Haydn having his portrait drawn at the Queen Viv Markets.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: