Melbourne Footy Trip

I Love football. I love blogging. Why not start a footy blog?
I'm about to take a group of kids from country WA to Melbourne for a feast of footy fun, this is the place for news , stories and pictures of our adventures.

About Me

My photo
Addicted to blogging. Married. Father of 4. Sport Nut. Geelong mad. Chaplain. Painter. I'm an Ideas Man. Hard to beat at Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A New Blog!

It was about time I started another blog! And with the footy trip to Melbourne coming up, now is a good time. This will be the place to come to follow our adventures when we go to melbourne in July. There are 13 kids and 3 adults from Busselton going, from July 8-15, for a feast of sport and AFL footy. We're going to 4 games while we're there, Carlton V St Kilda, Geelong V Fremantle, Essendon V Brisbane and Hawthorn V Sydney.
The kids are all big footy fans which suits a footy-mad bloke like me whose motto is "Too much football is just enough"!
We'll do lots of other footy related stuff while we're there, as well as getting a bit of culture in one of the world's great cities, galleries and museums and sight-seeing and shopping etc.
But, mostly, we're going for the footy, and we can't wait.

No comments: