Melbourne Footy Trip

I Love football. I love blogging. Why not start a footy blog?
I'm about to take a group of kids from country WA to Melbourne for a feast of footy fun, this is the place for news , stories and pictures of our adventures.

About Me

My photo
Addicted to blogging. Married. Father of 4. Sport Nut. Geelong mad. Chaplain. Painter. I'm an Ideas Man. Hard to beat at Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Parent Meeting

We had a good parent's meeting tonight to go through the final details of the trip. Everyone seemed happy with all of the arrangements, and the lower price. With an extra person coming and a number of cost reductions through group booking discounts, the final price has come in just under $900, pretty good for a week in Melbourne with everything included. I feel pleased with the way the trip has come together, the itinerary, the price etc.

The boys, and one girl, didn't say much at the meeting but the parents asked a few questions as we went through the details.

They had to put up with my constant references to Geelong of course!
I'm just glad West Coast are languishing at the bottom of the ladder so I don't have to put up with their supporter's!

Next thing is getting the final payments in so that I can start buying the tickets for the games. Buying 16 tickets all together at games is not that easy and the sooner we get on to it the better chance we'll have of getting seats as a group.

No comments: