Melbourne Footy Trip

I Love football. I love blogging. Why not start a footy blog?
I'm about to take a group of kids from country WA to Melbourne for a feast of footy fun, this is the place for news , stories and pictures of our adventures.

About Me

My photo
Addicted to blogging. Married. Father of 4. Sport Nut. Geelong mad. Chaplain. Painter. I'm an Ideas Man. Hard to beat at Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tickets

The money is coming in steadily to pay for the trip which meant that today I could spend some of it!
About a thousand dollars on footy tickets in fact.
We now have tickets to the Carlton V St Kilda game at the MCG, the Essendon V Brisbane game at Docklands, and the Hawthorn V Sydney game at the MCG.
I haven't got the most important tickets yet, for Geelong V Fremantle because they don't go on sale until July 1.
I also booked the final plane tickets for my return to Perth after my excursion to Sydney to see the Pope at World Youth Day.

It's all coming together nicely.

I'm meeting with the kids tomorrow lunchtime; I need to take photos of them to make there ID tags and let them know about a couple of minor changes to our flight times.

No comments: