Melbourne Footy Trip

I Love football. I love blogging. Why not start a footy blog?
I'm about to take a group of kids from country WA to Melbourne for a feast of footy fun, this is the place for news , stories and pictures of our adventures.

About Me

My photo
Addicted to blogging. Married. Father of 4. Sport Nut. Geelong mad. Chaplain. Painter. I'm an Ideas Man. Hard to beat at Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

World Youth Day




Some of the colour and energy from WYD in Sydney. This is supposed to be a 16 pic collage but Picasa/Blogger are not cooperating.

I'm home!

The plane was two hours late.
Favourite Daughter picked me up, then I dropped her off at her new home in Maylands, a two story town house she is sharing with two girls.
I set off for Busselton but just past Mandurah was getting too tired to drive so found a side road to turn off and a quiet place to park and slept in the car....for three hours!!!
That refreshed me sufficiently to complete the drive home.
Only Mrs Holt Press and Sport Boy were there to greet me but they were both pleased to see me, as I was them.

After dinner the three of us went to the movies to see Get Smart which was very funny.

By my body clock its after midnight already so I'm about to go to bed. My own bed. With Mrs Holt Press to share it. :)

PS. as of tomorrow transmissions will resume on my home blog, Holt Press.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: